To participate as a member of CSDP you must:
- Have employment in a majority owned or publically owned institution that is not eligible for Diversity status with either the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council (NMSDC), the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC), a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, or any another CSDP recognized diverse group. Publically owned will include both corporations with publically traded stock and government agencies, such as municipalities and Universities.
- Have responsibility or influence for supplier diversity for a company, university institution, non-profit or government agency; and be responsible for the inclusion of underrepresented groups in the purchase of goods/services to diversify the business entity's supplier base.
- Participate in local supplier diversity efforts and have membership to a certified Supplier Diversity Council: for example the NMSDC or WBENC or one of its affiliated regional councils.
- Join and participate in a working committee of CSDP upon active membership and participation, which are as follows:
Committees may be added or deleted at the discretion of the residing CSDP Board of Directors.
- Program Education and Professional Development
- Information Technology
- Pay annual dues and maintain good standing
- Be willing to sponsor future efforts to enhance the organization
- Participate in general membership meetings
Click here for a copy of the CSDP Membership Recruitment Powerpoint Presentation